Another hello...

| Friday, March 18, 2011 | |
Hello to you all who were there. And the special hello for you, because you are special :)
I hope you are not the same as the other. I know that you're special in your own way.

You're different!

And i wish that you won't be the same with those who is selfish.

S-E-L-F-I-S-H. Selfish. Which means : thinking of the one's own pleasure or good and not considering other people. Thats what a selfish person means.

I don't have no idea for why they're being in that way. Hey! you're not made by God for being like that, in that way.

I hope the hearts of some people will be knocked, when i write this.

Don't you be worry, cause i definitely will pray for you. From here, to you. Just for you, my love. My angels will accompany you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment